Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My testimony

Hey everyone


hows all my very special friends in England he he. I'm fantastic just a bit sick because of the climate change its not cool ha ha. oh well I'm getting ova it. so here is a testimony of my life since i have come back to my home (South Africa). well i will start wen we arrived here. now this was the most amazing feeling because no one knew i was coming back. we went to visit family and it was all such a surprise for everyone. Then i went to school now this was a big step for me because i knew no one and i needed to get to make friends which i made tons till now. i was invited to an amazing church in the kloof area here in south Africa. It is called Kloof Harvest Christian Fellowship. first i went to youth to see if i liked it or not and i promise u i would never go back to my old life. So now i have a school, a home and a youth. Now i went to youth for the first time and i was horrified to see all the people lying on the floor but in actual fact they were hit by the holy spirit before i arrived, it was an amazing expierience. So my friend Katie invited me to church on that sunday, then it got to that time and i was freaking out, because i still didnt know anyone. So now i egt to the part where my life starts to change. So i went to church and it was so cool. everyone was just going mad for jesus and thats such a blessing to me now that i know what is going on haha. I did an alpha course and something called a discovery course which carries on from the previous course. They were such amazing courses, it changed me as a person. In the discovery course they talk about all the different baptisms like baptism of the holy spirit and so on. A week before my birthday i was baptised and it was the most amazing feeling i have ever had in my whole entire life. My pastor put me down in the water and when i came back i was a new person, wanting to walk with jesus the rest of my life. Ever since then my life has been different and i would never turn back even if my life depended on it. I then went on youth camp, now this is where my life started to get exciting, god worked in us amazingly and i cryed the whoole night, because the holy spirit was in the room and everyone was hit.We came back from youth camp and so many people had backsliden, i stayed strong and now i am trying to get some of those guys and girls back to wer god wants them to be. my life now is something special and god has an amazing plan and i have realised how perfect his plan is and i am going to obey him. God is powerful and i do not want to get hit by his mighty hand cuz it will hurt haha.

well there u go thats my testimony since i moved back here!!!

kylie xxx

luv u all tons

mwah mwah

hi to everyone in that beautiful church in tividale

No comments: