Thursday, November 30, 2006

hey everyone!!!

hey my very special people out ther
last night i was thinking so hard bout u all cuz i spoke to lise and i just remebered tht its a year this month tht i have been in south africa, i cannot believe it, i started crying last night cuz tht is how much i miss u lot. Caz i was reading ur blogs today and i read the one wer u sed "why is kylie talking to everyone else but me" now the comment tht lisa sent u was true were at school most of the time and lise and them are naughty they came online during work and college. Well dont forget i love u caz dont ever ever forget tht. Well lately i have had this sadness welling up inside me because i realized how much u guys meant to me. I memba the first time i told u all at the sleepover tht i was moving back to south africa and heather just burst out crying and then everybody did it was really special to have u guys and gals as my family u really mean alot to me. Please tell heather i love her and miss her sooo much. Jon my big brother havent spoken to u in a long time and i have my tie u gave me on my last night hanging on my door its still looking as grand as it did on tht night haha. Bec i love u so much and i miss u and ur big smile. i cant memba everyone so i have mentioned a few and SI u r such a special guy of god and i am really missing ur funny ways bout u haha. Pete my prom partner u know how much i miss u, i really do regret not getting to know u better thn i did u r a special person and stay strong in god. Emma and Rob u two rock and i miss u guys lots. Diane i miss ur encouragement and u r my tuck shop friend on a friday night wen i used to help u, i really did enjoy my time with u then. The davis family. i heard u got my card to read out at church hehe, im glad it got ther cuz the mail is slow here, tht family is so blessed and amy and claire u two rock carry on being the rocking people u have always bin. and last but not least the 2 other families i long to see and love very much. lise and matt and j9 and ste. these families everyone are soooo special and deserve the best. god loves u and he has a perfect plan for u, j9 my sis u r still in my heart i love u mwahzz. lise i spoke to u yesterday and just talking to made me feel this warmth of a mother feeling and matt i really urge u to cum over here and feel the spirit of god move in our church i see u wanting to burst at oakham, i really want u to feel wat our youth is like and how god moves in tht place. Ste u r a legend bro and u r such a cool friend stay strong. if i have left u out i am soooo sorry i still love u hehe.
kylie xxxxxxxx
i miss and love u all lots
ps: this is the longest blog i have written ever haha.

2 comments:

Simon Bridgwater said...

For Christmas I had a Nintendo Wii, and last night I was using it to find the weather forecasts for many places around the globe. I came across South Africa and thought of you.

Miss you! xxx

rwj said...

thank you kylie luva (bit of old black country lingo there), hope you had a cool crimbo, glad to hear God is still moving strong in you!!! i miss you like crazy chick, your smile alone used to brighten my day up, this is one of your many qualities that i miss but know are being put to good use in S.A, hope you'll visit soon cuz its been far too long! love rob