Thursday, May 18, 2006

hey agen!!!!!!!

hey every1
i forgot to tell u i was baptised just before my b'day it was the sunday before. it was amazing i they sed "i baptise you in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit" i went bk and i came up a new person. i felt like a new child after tht. i loved it my word. the day after i was sore because after the baptisims we went on the trampoline at the pastors house and my friend bruce double jumped me and i stressed my baack muscles lolz.
oh well i survived. i am finishing my exams tomorrow yey!!!
kylie xxxxxxxx
peace out
god bless

3 comments:

thej9 said...

Hey Kylie! It is so good to hear you are carrying on your life with God with enthusiasm and joy! I am so glad that you have good friends over there who will injure you (just like the guys over here would while playing frisball)yet love you as their sister (also like we do). I miss you, but it is easier to live with the fact that you aren't here when we know you are happy where you are!
Love ya babe, J9 xxx

Simon Bridgwater said...

I wanna go and bounce on a trampoline at a pastors house... that's such a surreal statement...!

Simone's adventures said...

Hey girl
It's great to hear you were baptised! How're you doing?
Love from Switzerland